Author Topic: door button not sensitive  (Read 4638 times)

Offline gnoyee

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
door button not sensitive
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:49:43 PM »
Hi ,

Recently, i realize that my driver side the door button unable to lock/unlock the door. It will take a long time and keep pressing a few times.
The front passenger side and the boot on is okie.

Call up TCM , ask me to send me my car for diagnostics.

What could be the problem?

Offline bakoh79

• Moderators
  • Low End (2000 rpm)
  • Car Color: Pearl-White
Re: door button not sensitive
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:01:29 AM »
Hi ,

Recently, i realize that my driver side the door button unable to lock/unlock the door. It will take a long time and keep pressing a few times.
The front passenger side and the boot on is okie.

Call up TCM , ask me to send me my car for diagnostics.

What could be the problem?

When was the last time you change your iKey Batt?

Try changing the batt, maybe it helps.

Offline gnoyee

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »
i have already change my battery. i am able to unlock my car from the remote far far away...

Offline jovially

• Low End (2000 rpm)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 10:17:13 PM »
Mine was the rear boot. Let me know TC finding if you happen to send your car to them to check. Thanks.

Offline gatier

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 10:32:40 PM »
i have already change my battery. i am able to unlock my car from the remote far far away...

u got car camera ? the wire very near rear view mirror ?? I-Key sensor is there ... interference

My camera used to place at side no issue, after rewiring to below rear mirror . started to have same issue

If have carmera, try to unplug the camera power and you will discover the button on the door will work fine

Offline haido

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
  • Car Color: White
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 11:09:40 AM »
I also have this problem and yes it is caused by the camera as it started after i install the camera, works fine when the camera power is off.

What kind for interference are you referring to? Were you able to rectify your problem?

Offline gatier

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 08:13:08 PM »
I also have this problem and yes it is caused by the camera as it started after i install the camera, works fine when the camera power is off.

What kind for interference are you referring to? Were you able to rectify your problem?

The I-Key Sensor to lock and unlock door is on the "holder" between the rear view mirror and the glass.

have no time to try to rectify yet, most simple is to shift camera/wire away from it .... other may be wrap foil around camera wire ??

Offline gnoyee

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
I remove the connector behind the and waited about 5 min and plug it back.

Now is more responsive as previous... Not sure what is the problem.. but sometime i still cannot open the door with the button.

Offline brianz_410

• Cool Engine (0 rpm)
  • Car Color: Beige
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »
I have the problem as well and realised that sometime actually was due to me holding my HP and keys at the same hand. Think the frequency affect the sensor.